Newt Gingrich won the Georgia Primary but Sandy Springs voters chose GOP Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney on Super Tuesday.
Gingrich placed second over Rick Santorum, who was a distant third.
Voter turnout out was low. The highest percentage of active to registered voters reached 32 percent at the Riverwood High School precinct. Several precincts hovered between 10-25 percent of active voters.
Click the icons on the interactive map to see how residents voted at the top nine polling locations.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Roswell Road Neighbors Hope to Control Density of Looming Mixed-Use Development
- Sandy Springs Wife Lost an Eye, Use of Arm and Leg in Shooting
- PCIDs Commits $10.5 Million to I-285/Ga. 400 Improvements
- Rain Floods Huntcliff Stables, Horses Moved to Wills Park
- Roswell Road/Windsor Parkway Intersection Gets a 'F'