Invite a friend
Mommy & Me Creative Movement
Mommy & Me Creative Movement allows parents to form meaningful connections with their children, while getting outside the home & promoting good health. Classes focus on children between 3 & 4 years old. However, please go ahead & contact coordinator Havalynn if your child doesn't fit this age range & still wants to move & groove with you. Likewise, fathers who want in on the fun are also invited to call and inquire about participation. No previous experience in dance is necessary. The goal is to get comfortable & confident in a fun, creative environment within which you can cultivate a natural connection with both yourself & your child.
|Where||Muse for Life 205 Hilderbrand Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30328 (Community Inspiration Center)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||3:00 pm–4:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Kids, Families|
More About Muse for Life
Music school, dance studio, yoga center, martial arts dojo...however you describe it, it hardly does justice to what is offered here for both children and adults. Owner Craig Canadey has been slowly building the studio for the past ten years, and desires to be a community center for inspiration.
Addition to classes in the various disciplines, the center offers personal training, private lessons and also works with those with special needs.
Other events here
- Musical Playground for Adults Weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Natural Connections Kids Special Series Weekly on Thursdays, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Musical Adventure Class Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Natural Connections Kids Special Series Weekly on Fridays, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Contact Improvisation Weekly on Fridays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Web of Life Weekly on Saturdays, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Sacred Ways Weekly on Mondays, 8:00 pm–9:30 pm