The deadline is Oct. 7 to register to vote in the general election. Here are five ways new voters can request forms to register.
- Register to vote at Sandy Springs City Hall, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Download and complete a voter registration application.
- Contact the local county board of registrars' office or election office, public library, public assistance office, recruitment office, schools and other government offices for a mail-in registration form.
- E-mail a request for a form to the Secretary of State's Office, or write to Office of the Secretary of State, Elections Division, Suite 802 Floyd West Tower, 2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30334-1505. Include your name and mailing address.
- Registration is offered when you renew or apply for a driver's license at Department of Motor Vehicle Safety drivers license posts.