Spots are limited, sign up NOW!
WHAT THE STUDENTS LEARN
• Make money (jobs and businesses)
• Manage money (budgets)
• Multiply money (investing)
• Think like, and develop the habits of, a wealthy person
• When to use other people's money and when NOT to
• Managing risk not avoiding it
• Importance of financial diversification
• Benefits of saving early and often
Our programs, generally with a maximum of 15 motivated students in select age groups, is brought to you through a local non-profit foundation. The Jonathan D. Rosen Family Foundation focuses on teaching student about making, managing and multiplying money. We use a proven, innovative approach that imparts practical money management principles, and explores, develops and reshapes young people’s attitudes about money.
Enthusiastic and knowledgeable instructors use a variety of games, role-play, activities, and other fun processes to keep participants engaged. They leave with confidence and knowledge about the world of money and what it means to them.