Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
This session, geared to the novice grantseeker in a nonprofit, will cover such topics as:
- What is included under the "personnel" section and how to calculate it?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine reasonable costs?
- What types of expenses are considered "overhead"?
- What other financial documents will funders want to see?
Please note: Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics is strongly recommended.
Presenter: Stephen Sherman, Senior Librarian, Foundation Center-Atlanta
Space is limited. Please register online or by calling (404) 303-6130. For directions or further information, please call the Sandy Springs branch at (404) 303-6130.