Fulton County incorrectly doubled the number of Wednesday's early voters in a daily report on the turnout. The number of voters at the six Fulton locations on Wednesday was 8,663, not 16,966, which was reported to the media.
Sandy Springs numbers incorrectly showed 2,641 at the North Fulton Service Center, but 1,329 actually came according to the corrected update.
Alicia Phillips, Public Affairs Officer, said it was a one-day occurrence and not a systemic problem.
Early voter turnout has increased steadily since polls opened on Oct. 15. Fulton County reports that 63,593 voters have cast ballots so far. A total of 8,485 voted Thursday in Fulton County, including 1,391 at the North Fulton Service Center on Roswell Road in Sandy Springs.
- North Fulton Service Center, 7741 Roswell Rd., Suite 232, Sandy Springs
- Ocee Library, 5090 Abbotts Bridge Rd., Johns Creek
- Buckhead Library, 269 Buckhead Ave., Atlanta
- Fulton County Government Center, 130 Peachtree St. SW, Suite 2186, Atlanta
- Adamsville Recreational Center, 3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. SW, Atlanta
- South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Rd., Room 108, College Park
Most locations are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday-Friday, through Nov. 2. And Saturday voting from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Visit the Fulton County website for details.
Registered voters can request an absentee ballot by mail by filling out an absentee ballot application and e-mailing it to Elections.Absentee@fultoncountyga.gov or faxing it to the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections (404.730.8839 or 404.730.7024). The application is available at www.fultonelections.com.