Fulton County residents can cast their ballots early at one of the six locations below. The county reports that through Wednesday, 3,001 residents voted early at the North Fulton Service Center.
A total of 17,112 citizens voted overall, between Monday and Wednesday.
If you voted early tell us in the comments if it went smoothly.
- North Fulton Service Center, 7741 Roswell Rd., Suite 232, Sandy Springs
- Ocee Library, 5090 Abbotts Bridge Rd., Johns Creek
- Buckhead Library, 269 Buckhead Ave., Atlanta
- Fulton County Government Center, 130 Peachtree St. SW, Suite 2186, Atlanta
- Adamsville Recreational Center, 3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. SW, Atlanta
- South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Rd., Room 108, College Park
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday Voting will be offered at all six locations on Saturday, Oct. 27, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Registered voters can request an absentee ballot by mail by filling out an absentee ballot application and e-mailing it to Elections.Absentee@fultoncountyga.gov or faxing it to the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections (404.730.8839 or 404.730.7024). The application is available at www.fultonelections.com.
The deadline to request an absentee ballot for the Nov. 6, 2012 General Election is Friday, Nov. 2, 2012. Completed absentee ballots must be received by the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections no later than 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012 at one of three County facilities: the Fulton County Government Center, the North Fulton Service Center or the South Fulton Service Center.