The Sandy Springs City Council will hold its next regular meeting and work session on Dec. 4 at 6 p.m. at City Hall (7840 Roswell Road, Building 500).
Among the items to be discussed:
- Mayor Eva Galambos will present a proclamation recognizing the 50th anniversary of Cub Scouts
- The final report related to the North Fulton County Voter Initiative
- Rezoning to allow for a senior apartment complex at Spalding Drive and River Exchange Drive
- Community Development Block Grant updates
- Possible acceptance of a sculpture donation to Allen Park
Comment is welcome and the meeting is open to the public.