The council is slated to adopt the $199.9 million budget during its meeting, which will start at 6 p.m. at Sandy Springs City Hall.
The meeting will be followed by a work session where the council will hear a presentation on the City Center Gateway Beautification Project and consider the preliminary concept for the T-0024 Hammond Drive Improvements.
Broken down, the 2015 budget includes:
- $90.1 million for the general fund
- $75,000 for the Anne Frank fund
- $200,000 in confiscated assets
- $2.5 million in the emergency 911 fund
- $4.1 million in the multiple grant fund
- $1.53 million in the Community Development Block Grant fund
- $25,000 in the private donations fund
- $3.6 million in the hotel/motel tax fund
- $95,000 in the rental motor vehicle excise tax fund
- $95.7 million in the capital projects fund
- $100,000 in the impact fee fund
- $1.75 million in the stormwater fund
Some of the budget highlights includes $13.75 million for implementation of phase 1 of the City Center project, $400,000 for public safety radio upgrades, $940,000 for park projects, $8.7 million for transportation infrastructure projects and $1.75 million for stormwater infrastructure improvements.
See the attached .PDF to review the full agenda. If you can't view the document, click here.