Fulton County has some land they want to sell you.
According to an announcement, Thursday, the Fulton Board of Commissioners has declared six properties as surplus and will accept sealed bids from interested buyers on Nov. 21 at 11 a.m.
The properties include two in Sandy Springs, located on Johnson Ferry Road and Zeblin Road, a property on State Bridge Road at Kimball Bridge Road in Alpharetta, two properties on Fairburn Road in Atlanta, and a property in Palmetto. Open houses will be held on the respective properties Oct. 30-Nov 2.
The County describes this as a unique opportunity. Normally public properties are only for sale to public entities, the statement said.
Below are a few specifics on the properties for sale. Visit the County website for more information and bidding details.
Properties for Sale:
- 330 Johnson Ferry Road, Sandy Springs. Includes a 2,641 square former medical building. Open house, 2-2:30 p.m., Nov. 1.
- 0 Zeblin Road, Sandy Springs. An undeveloped, wooded site at the end of Zeblin road in the Oakridge Forest subdivision. Open house, 11-11:30 a.m., Nov. 2nd.
- State Bridge Road at Kimball Bridge Road. A developable 1.18 acre tract acre tract located in a high-traffic intersection with a good mix of commercial, residential, institutional, and public land uses. Open House, 11-11:30 a.m., Oct. 31st.
- 2605 Fairburn Road., Tract 1, Atlanta. This seven-plus acre tract in Southwest Atlanta suited for independent redevelopment of moderately intensive residential, service commercial or office use. Open House, 11-11:30 a.m., Nov. 1.
- 2605 Fairburn Rd, tracts 3 and 4, Atlanta. Same details as above.
- 0 Old Fayetteville Rd, Palmetto. A 4.5-plus acre flat, vacant site; home of the former Palmetto senior center. Open House, 11-11:30 a.m., Oct. 30.