4.0 Martial Arts + Fitness
4.0 Martial Arts + Fitness is located on the right side of Kroger in the City Walk Shopping Center. It offers classes in jiu jitsu, kickboxing, yoga and fitness. Kids can also sign up for Brazilian jiu jitsu, which builds confidence, discipline and focus.
- Hours: Class times vary
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: January 2012
- What makes this community special?: The only martial arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu academy located in the heart of Sandy Springs, Ga with a focus on being a great place for your entire family.
- Class Schedule Link: fourpoint0martialarts.com/schedule-2/
- Number of classes/week: 25
- Average class size: 8
- Number of instructors: 2
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 7:1
- Type: Jiu Jitsu, Mixed martial arts
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: We have a systemized approach to teaching martial arts in which beginning students are put into a class in which they can develop the basic skill set and base fitness level needed to succeed in our more advanced martial arts programs.
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Mixed-level classes
- Specialties: For kids
- What is your training philosophy?: We approach kids jiu jitsu training much like schools and colleges. Each class is divided up based on age, skill level and size so that your child will receive great instruction in martial arts.
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Flexibility, Strength training, Weight loss