Custom Clothing of Atlanta
Established in 1980, Custom Clothing of Atlanta provides custom men's suits, dress shirts and tailored jackets. It guarantees the fit of its clothing for each customer. Custom Clothing of Atlanta also keeps scraps of fabric from each order in case a repair is needed in the future. The store has a history of establishing long-term relationships with its clients. It has also been named Best Custom Tailor by Atlanta Magazine, and Town and Country has called it one of the top 30 custom tailors in America. Call to coordinate an appointment or to schedule them to come out to you.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Zegna, Gladson, Lora Piana, Scabal
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: Zegna, Gladson, Lora Piana and Scabal are some of the many well-known fabric mills this company chooses.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: Yes