Northside Hospital of Atlanta
Northside Hospital of Atlanta is found at the intersection of Peachtree Dunwoody and Johnson's Ferry Road. This is one of three locations and Northside specializes in a variety of medical procedures, ranging from sleep disorders to cancer care. Parking is a bit tricky at this location. Visitors must purchase a day pass to park in the parking decks, but parking is free for patients and immediate family of those who are in ICU and will be staying at the hospital for more than 15 days. Please check the hospital's website for additional information.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: There is wheelchair access.
- Founding Date: 1970
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurance plans are accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Accreditations/certifications: Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, American College of Radiology, American College of Surgeons Bariatric Surgery Center Network
- Affiliations: A National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Center
- Free consultation: No
- Parking: Paid lot
- Professional Disclaimer: Some of the health care professionals on staff at Northside Hospital are not employees of the hospital, but are private, independent practitioners qualified to hold privileges to practice at Northside.
- Number of beds: 537
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Urology
- Visiting hours: Please contact the appropriate hospital for visiting hour details. (404) 851-8000
- Helipad: Yes