Whole Foods may well be as close to a food nirvana as it gets. With its practically gluttonous selection of fresh fruits and vegetables, its tempting bakery, mind boggling array of foods from every possible corner of the globe and its commitment to quality products first, the mind reels as the possibilities spin.
It also offers various products, including clothes, CDs, natural candles and books on holistic eating and health. It even has a cafe for you, in case you are too hungry to get all your tasty delights home first. It also sponsors frequent events, including an excuse to host a single's night once a month.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 8:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Food & dining options: Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Regional specialty: African, American, Asian, Belgian, Brazilian, British, Caribbean, Chinese, Cuban, Eastern European, French, German, Greek, Hawaiian, Indian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Mongolian, Russian, Scandinavian, South American, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Wine
- Firewood: No
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No